Lianol ferti affects the sow’s IGF-1 level, which stimulates the complex fertility process in a natural way. It also boosts metabolism, allowing sows to recover more quickly.
Lianol ferti results in:
- sooner and more visibly in heat
- higher farrowing rate
- more uniform litters
- less adverse effects of heat stress
- less impact of seasonal influences
Lianol ferti is available as a bolus.
- Gilts: administer for five days after synchronization treatment
- Second-litter sows: from three days before to three days after weaning
- Older sows: from two days before to two days after weaning
> Fewer repeated services
> More weaned piglets
> More live-born piglets
Download the studies here
HIGHER FARROWING RATE
AND MORE UNIFORM PIGLETS
Do you want to order this product? Please contact Ardol via the contact form. Soon you can order online.